UNIQUE PRIVATE SOFTWARE FOR GAMES

UNIMODUS.NET is a global leader in private cheats development that is ran by experienced professionals. We have a team of hand picked and highly skilled developers that focus specifically on their projects and areas of expertise. Unlike other providers, we don't use public code or paste, every line of code is written from scratch by our developers. As a result, we are able to utilize highly sophisticated Polymorphic and Metamorphic code that continuously changes signatures at both compile-time and run-time keeping our cheats undetected.

Sign in to follow this  
-Gold-

Overall a nice csgo hack

Hello! I used Unimodus Albion cheat for an entire month. I've used many providers in the past, including EnhancedAim and Unity that's why I ended up here. So, let's start:

Aimbot: Aimbot is very good. It's customizable, fast, and (if configured properly) looks legit as fuck. No complains here. It has all the features I need and does it's job. Well done.

Triggerbot: This is a make or break point for me. The triggetbot in this cheat, honestly, is not that good. First off, hitchance calculations will slow down and lag the shit out of my PC when the trigger key is pressed. You can turn them off and it will work, but it has a few bugs: sometimes it wouldn't register a clear target and wouldn't shoot. Sometimes it would be too slow to shoot and the target would walk past the shot unharmed. But most of the time, it does it's job. But I honestly didn't trust the triggerbot when playing, and that's a huge downside for me. On the positive side, the triggetbot is pretty complete and has lots of options to customize it and make it yours.

Security: I have been playing MM and Esportal client for 39 hours and everything is great! My first cheat that bypasses the Esportal client protection. 

Visuals: They're sexy. They work properly, and there are a ton of visuals and removals, also a skin changer (works pretty nicely). Not much to say here, it's pretty good.

Misc: Bunnyhop works amazingly well. Haven't used the others.

Thanks for your work!

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1