UNIQUE PRIVATE SOFTWARE FOR GAMES

UNIMODUS.NET is a global leader in private cheats development that is ran by experienced professionals. We have a team of hand picked and highly skilled developers that focus specifically on their projects and areas of expertise. Unlike other providers, we don't use public code or paste, every line of code is written from scratch by our developers. As a result, we are able to utilize highly sophisticated Polymorphic and Metamorphic code that continuously changes signatures at both compile-time and run-time keeping our cheats undetected.

Sign in to follow this  
nek0z

Review after 3 weeks of playing with Unimodus Albion on league 5EWin

Hello dear comrades-in-arms :)
Here is a little overview of the unimodus as I see it

Humanize Aimbot: 10/10
A-W-E-S-O-M-E! This great tool fits my playstyle perfectly. I dont wanna rage and go full blatan with 50+ kills and 120 points every match. I just use a small fov - and the result is awesome.
Shots you would hit without the CSGO League in 1 of 10 times you are now hittling like 6-7 of 10 times - and they are legit as F! It's not even spotable on 0,25 speed in demo.

Visuals ?/10
Don't use them. I tested glow vs bots and it worked too. So it should be just fine!

Triggerbot: 10/10
Works safe and fast, not more to expect from a traiggerbot. Gets the job perfectly done.

Administration & Community 10/10:
I just love the great documentation in this forum. This is something you might miss when you have tried other tools. Every feature is perfectly explained either by the staff or a member of the forum. If there is a question, the admin is incredible fast and competent in finding a solution. (Thx by that side :))

Conclusion: Get that thing. I don't see ANYTHING that might disappoint someone who is looking for a LEGIT und SECURITY-ORIENTED tool.

Best regards!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Thank you! It always makes me happy to hear my customers is happy else it wouldn't make sense to sell anything.
It might be to earn money I do this, but earning money by providing shit is not a nice feeling to live with it. So I do my best to live up to the cash I earn :classic_rolleyes:

@mh523 I played with this function 1 time. After it turned off and it is not available. I tested the glow only with bots.
Administrators after the purchase warned me that this feature is not safe to play in such leagues as the gamersclub 5ewin and esportal. But the testing was successful. As I understand it, the streammode function is built into the cheat.

Back in 2017 and the beginning of 2018, this cheat was closed for public access and the main customers were through acquaintances. I’ve been with these guys for a year and a half and they only detected me 1 time when I screwed up. I was banned from the hard drive. But they have a hwid reset function and you can bypass the blocking in a couple of minutes.

I advise you to clarify with the administrators this question, if you care about it very much.

Edited by nek0z
  • Thanks 1