UNIQUE PRIVATE SOFTWARE FOR GAMES

UNIMODUS.NET is a global leader in private cheats development that is ran by experienced professionals. We have a team of hand picked and highly skilled developers that focus specifically on their projects and areas of expertise. Unlike other providers, we don't use public code or paste, every line of code is written from scratch by our developers. As a result, we are able to utilize highly sophisticated Polymorphic and Metamorphic code that continuously changes signatures at both compile-time and run-time keeping our cheats undetected.

Sign in to follow this  
yeezyboy

One of the best cheats of all time.

I used UM CS:GO for a 2-3 days at first I felt like it was the same as any cheat as it had the same features and everything it felt the same to everything else. However a month later there were things I started to like more about this cheat than any other cheats. The most important thing I like about this cheat is its safety. For 1 month I was not detected on gamersclub and I am sure that I will buy a new subscription for 6 months today or tomorrow.

P.S: Sorry for the English, I do not know it well :)
----------------------
Support:

The support are very professional were super helpful and there were loads of supports who helped with the cheat when it had something not working for me. Which compared to some other cheats I've had where the support does barely anything UM's support does.

----------------------
Features:

At first I felt like most the features were similar to other cheats, but later on I felt like the aimbot, triggerbot etc and even the skinchanger had it's only more effective way of being done and it really helped me with my game ( especially backtrack 200ms :) ).
----------------------
Security:

In conclusion I'd rate the cheat a solid 10/10. I don’t really care what functions the cheat has, the most important thing is that it is safe to use and it will not be banned like other cheats in a couple of days.

• Like 1

Sign in to follow this