UNIQUE PRIVATE SOFTWARE FOR GAMES

UNIMODUS.NET is a global leader in private cheats development that is ran by experienced professionals. We have a team of hand picked and highly skilled developers that focus specifically on their projects and areas of expertise. Unlike other providers, we don't use public code or paste, every line of code is written from scratch by our developers. As a result, we are able to utilize highly sophisticated Polymorphic and Metamorphic code that continuously changes signatures at both compile-time and run-time keeping our cheats undetected.

Sign in to follow this  
xxTrippelx

Rainbow Six Siege

I wanted to take the time to write a review so here we go. I have spent the last 2-3 days learning the ins and outs of the siege program provided by UM. 

The program itself is super easy to use, and the build server is a fantastic idea. The features offered all work properly and as you would think they would work. Personally haven’t used no clip for obvious reason, so I cannot comment on that feature. The aim assist is great, and has some nice tuning options available. All in all if you are contemplating trying it out, I would recommend just doing it. It’s all you would ever need to rage or pocket cheat in siege. 

Suggestion: I would like to see ESP for enemy equipment and/or traps, etc if that’s even possible. 

Features: 8/10

Ease Of Use: 9/10

Reliability: 10/10

Well done UM! I look forward to future releases of yours. 

Sign in to follow this