UNIQUE PRIVATE SOFTWARE FOR GAMES

UNIMODUS.NET is a global leader in private cheats development that is ran by experienced professionals. We have a team of hand picked and highly skilled developers that focus specifically on their projects and areas of expertise. Unlike other providers, we don't use public code or paste, every line of code is written from scratch by our developers. As a result, we are able to utilize highly sophisticated Polymorphic and Metamorphic code that continuously changes signatures at both compile-time and run-time keeping our cheats undetected.

Sign in to follow this  
Nara

Unimodus Honest Review (after 25 day)

I bought Unimodus Albion on 10 April, I bought 1 year sub because that was really cheap for me unlike alot of other cheats.

LegitBot: Great!

Trigger: Looking very legit! Good job!

Visuals: Basically everything that I need. I just can't think of something that I can add.

Skin Changer: Working like skin changer, but its a little bit buggy.

BHOP: Working like Bhop Should work, but also adding failure options for legit bhop, that actually something that I never saw before.

Client stabilization: Sometimes crashing, when I am exiting from CS:GO to check Discord for example that can be laggy for a few seconds or even crash. The crashes are happening very rarely once a 1-2 days. I know that they are working now on the stabilization, and its the main thing that they are working on.

Community: I don't think its impossible but, the community is fucking awesome, no toxic people here Like literally, I didn't saw even one here.

Support: Holy shit, fast as fuck I did support ticketed, I didn't even waited a minute and I got response (HWID Reset)

Overall: 9.5
Compare to other cheats that I used: 10/10 If you are comparing Unimodus to other cheats, Unimodus is winning all of them. I believe that the most important feature of this hack - reliable and safe protection against detection.

I think that the cheat is very good, I would give it 9 because of the crashes, but its will be fixed very soon as its the main issue.

For sure that I will renew Unimodus subscription on next year when my subscription ends.

• Like 1

If you like hvh, i assume that you should know, what u are doing -> If you know, what u are doing, unimodus taps very good. If you do not know how to use this product in HvH, then my rating is 4/10

• Confused 1

3 minutes ago, Nara said:

If you like hvh, i assume that you should know, what u are doing -> If you know, what u are doing, unimodus taps very good. If you do not know how to use this product in HvH, then my rating is 4/10

Write me, I will send you my settings. Try to play with them)