UNIQUE PRIVATE SOFTWARE FOR GAMES

UNIMODUS.NET is a global leader in private cheats development that is ran by experienced professionals. We have a team of hand picked and highly skilled developers that focus specifically on their projects and areas of expertise. Unlike other providers, we don't use public code or paste, every line of code is written from scratch by our developers. As a result, we are able to utilize highly sophisticated Polymorphic and Metamorphic code that continuously changes signatures at both compile-time and run-time keeping our cheats undetected.

Sign in to follow this  
DarkBlazinFire

My honest opinion of the CSGO developed by Unimodus team

Hello!
I will give my opinion on CS:GO Albion hack. 😜

Overall Rating: 10/10
I love this cheat - I've used this hack so many time and i can tell u guys this is amazing. This is hands down the best legit hacking cheat on the market.

Aimbot: 10/10
The aimbot is really good - makes the aimbot look very legit, in my opinion that's what really makes it the best legit hacking cheat on the market

Visuals: 10/10
Visuals are perfect, exactly what you'd expect from a cheat, and everything is customizable.

ESP/CHARM: 10/10
U have so many option for chooce what u pref :)

Security / Never ban with Unimodus (500+ hours hacking)

Customer Support: 10/10
The customer support here is amazing - they respond fast, and are truly awesome people, one of the best support teams I've dealt with so far

Love you guys :) have a good day (sorry for my bad english)

• Like 3