UNIQUE PRIVATE SOFTWARE FOR GAMES

UNIMODUS.NET is a global leader in private cheats development that is ran by experienced professionals. We have a team of hand picked and highly skilled developers that focus specifically on their projects and areas of expertise. Unlike other providers, we don't use public code or paste, every line of code is written from scratch by our developers. As a result, we are able to utilize highly sophisticated Polymorphic and Metamorphic code that continuously changes signatures at both compile-time and run-time keeping our cheats undetected.

Sign in to follow this  
AleFaza

Review for EAC, GC, ChallengmeGG

Hi! I just gonna write a small review of what I have experienced with my product.

I would like to say that I have bought the CS:GO Albion cheat, which comes with OBS support together with anti-screenshot support, and it's supported for all the EAC anti-cheat also GamersClub etc.

Afterall the configs users have provided here, together with all the cool features for my best experience in using it, is quite amazing. I would like to thank you Uni team for the experience of me having that edge over others, in earning money with your cheat. Some might say it's a shitty way to do it, but if you provide EAC, GamersClub and ChallengmeGG support, I use it to my full advantage in getting tournament money.

The visuals are just great, but I don't like the fact the chams fuck up your crosshair, because you don't see ur own crosshair with chams enabled, maybe there is a fixure to it, but I haven't found it yet.

Aimbot and RCS is just great, for me to play on the aim map sites, to earn some prizes.

The crashes fuck this review up to the slightest but I know that Unimodus is up to fix it all.

• Like 1

I will take into account your wishes and correct some errors. Thanks for your feedback!

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Sorax said:

I will take into account your wishes and correct some errors. Thanks for your feedback!

THX 😉