UNIQUE PRIVATE SOFTWARE FOR GAMES

UNIMODUS.NET is a global leader in private cheats development that is ran by experienced professionals. We have a team of hand picked and highly skilled developers that focus specifically on their projects and areas of expertise. Unlike other providers, we don't use public code or paste, every line of code is written from scratch by our developers. As a result, we are able to utilize highly sophisticated Polymorphic and Metamorphic code that continuously changes signatures at both compile-time and run-time keeping our cheats undetected.

Sign in to follow this  
sirzechkazama

Cheat Review

Aimbot: 9/10
Aimbot surprisingly very good for hvh'ing and legit the rage features surprised me a lot there is a lot of customization for both the rage and legit bot.

Triggerbot: -
i cant say very much on the triggerbot as i didnt use it so i dont wanna say anything on this feature because that unfair 

ESP/Visuals:  9/10
there are a lot of esp features which is really nice in a cheat the customization on the visuals is really good but there is somethings that could be changed.

Skinchanger: 10/10
The skin chnage is one of the best ive used its so simple to use. From the very beginning there were some mistakes, but now everything is super!

Config Sharing:   10/10 
Config sharing system is the ive seen on a cheat at all its smartest and most effective config system there 

Overall:
Overall the cheat is amazing beautiful menu which is probably the best menu ive seen so far the cleanest there is a few features on the legit bot which could be fix as making the legit bot alot more smoothing and less sticky thats if you want really legit settings and for the rage bot some more Resolvers could be added or the ones updated i would rate this cheat around 9/10 just a few things need tweaking

• Like 2