UNIQUE PRIVATE SOFTWARE FOR GAMES

UNIMODUS.NET is a global leader in private cheats development that is ran by experienced professionals. We have a team of hand picked and highly skilled developers that focus specifically on their projects and areas of expertise. Unlike other providers, we don't use public code or paste, every line of code is written from scratch by our developers. As a result, we are able to utilize highly sophisticated Polymorphic and Metamorphic code that continuously changes signatures at both compile-time and run-time keeping our cheats undetected.

Sign in to follow this  
ptasos

My review on UM hack

Hello guys.

Thought offer my review and feedback on Unimodus cheat since had it for nearly month i think.

ABOUT ME:
Gamer for 10+ years, CSGO played over 2000 hours and 2 accounts without cheats is Supreme and LEM. I hate people cheating and i didn't think i would but CSGO so many these days. Recently CSGO is full of cheaters and lost so many games cause of it, Watch demos of matches played and seen so many cheaters too. I mostly play legit but sometimes playing higher rank can become to competitive and take sout of ya, So i jump on another account and just have fun and i'm round DMG atm

Why buy UM Albion cheats:
After sometime looking on forum and how people and staff are i wanted to see how things went day to day and didn't want buy cheat and no feedback or help as i have never bought a cheat in past, I seen how great the people are and staff too and people helping and have a nice community here. I didn't buy the cheat to get higher rank or try be best i wanted it for fun and see how people play and watch them players who cheat too. The price for me is great value and so far enjoying life with chods. 

UM cheat in-game
I cannot say much on the rage, aim, skins but seen other people reviews and got good feedback. Most of all I like the protection of this cheat! No detection in 28 days! I tested it on 5Ewin!

Thx guys!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1