UNIQUE PRIVATE SOFTWARE FOR GAMES

UNIMODUS.NET is a global leader in private cheats development that is ran by experienced professionals. We have a team of hand picked and highly skilled developers that focus specifically on their projects and areas of expertise. Unlike other providers, we don't use public code or paste, every line of code is written from scratch by our developers. As a result, we are able to utilize highly sophisticated Polymorphic and Metamorphic code that continuously changes signatures at both compile-time and run-time keeping our cheats undetected.

Sign in to follow this  
Simzer

5EWIN 100% undetected. My review.

Before i talk about the CS:GO Albion hack i just wanna say the staff and support is 10/10 very active and always on top of things. If you have any questions, they will be happy to help you.

Aimbot. 10/10.
At first I gave the aimbot 3/10 points, but then I realized that I was wrong. It was necessary only to establish the correct settings that one of the administrators gave me.

Security. 11/10.
Security one of the most important advantages of this cheat. I played with this hack on 5ewin within 4 months and was discovered only 1 time at the very beginning of using a subscription. It was my fault, since I set the wrong settings and hurried. But since they have HWID spoofer, I was able to change the iron number of my computer in a couple of minutes and continue testing hacking. I play almost 4 months with this hack and I can say that this is the best hack on the market!

ESP. 9/10.
It is some of the best esp ive seen so far there are only a couple things that i think could be changed the shape and size is perfect.

Skin-changer. 10/10.
Worked flawlessly every time.

Bhop 10/10.
it was some of the smoothest bhop i've ever used every corner feels nice the timing it jumps you is perfect

COMMUNITY. 10/10.
The community is always willing to help put a question in chat everybody is willing to help. If you don't know what you are doing there are so many configs people madeand special configs from the unimodus team

VERDICT. 10/10.
Everything about this cheat is just perfect from its price to the community to the cheat and all its features id recommend this to everybody i've already recommended to a couple people 

I have problems with the English language since I am from China

UNIMODUS FOR LIFE. THX!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

I agree, the safety and protection of this product is simply amazing.
There are some flaws and bugs, but they all have. I know that you will fix everything and introduce a lot of new things!

• Thanks 1

1小时前,Simzer说:

@BorneolSD  嘿。我不太了解你,我来自韩国。使用翻译  ☺️

写信给我。

Dear friend! Can all functions be perfectly used in 5ewin? Hasn't it been discovered since you started using it in 5ewin? What's your elo? Can you answer me? Thank you!?

This sentence is translated by software. My English is very poor.

27 minutes ago, BorneolSD said:

Dear friend! Can all functions be perfectly used in 5ewin? Hasn't it been discovered since you started using it in 5ewin? What's your elo? Can you answer me? Thank you!?

This sentence is translated by software. My English is very poor.

I answered you in PM 👌

• Thanks 1